Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
to request facebook friend those followers turn unwanted how on

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

How To Turn Those Unwanted Facebook Friend Request On Facebook Followers
(253 )
So let’s go to the main reason why we are here!

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND REQUEST TO FOLLOWERS.

Follow the step below to convert your Facebook friend request to followers.
NOTE: I suggest you create a new Facebook account and try this method on it. (As this tutorial is Going to be giving using a new Facebook account!)
STEP 1. Create A New Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account is not a new Thing to Nigerians and other Country. If you don’t know how to create a Facebook account Kindly follow the steps below.
Open Your Facebook app

Click on the “Create New Account” Button below the “Log in button”

Facebook will ask your name(I suggest you use your real name so your friends will recognise you and sent you friend request.) Then click on the next button.

Facebook will ask for your number, fill in the text bar with your mobile phone number or click on “Sign Up with Email” below the text bar.

next you will be asked your date of birth. Fill it Correctly And click on the next Button

Input new password! This is the main part of a Facebook account as Alot of account got hacked as soon as it becomes popular. So I suggest you use ;Text, number, and special characters(make sure your password is un- imaginable. See examples of strong password below
Joseph@/me.234&$
Basil911//11
Nathan2@9//@
***Yourname.1233
Make sure you add symbols and number to the password you create.
If you have used The number to create a Facebook account, Facebook will ask you “Do you already have a Facebook account” click on ” No Create New account”

Facebook will ask to save login info or not. I suggest you say not now(Say yes,Only if it’s your Mobile phone.)
And here we are! Your account have been created.

NOTE: IF FACEBOOK SUGGEST YOU PEOPLE TO ADD. ADD ONLY THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW.
STEP 2: MANAGE PEOPLE WHO CAN FOLLOW YOU TO BE PUBLIC.
Click on the menu icon at the top right hand of your Facebook account

Scroll and click on SETTINGS

Scroll and go to The Privacy Section – Under it click on PUBLIC POST.

Click Public below the “Manage Who can follow you” Section.

STEP 3: ADD PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
YOU ARE DONE!

Accept Friend request from only people you know And delete the rest of the friend request
All deleted friend request turns to followers
Source: https://www.naijazonk.com.ng/how-to-conv...wers-2020/

ihostright

Share This Post To The World