Introduction And Importance Of Search Engine Optimisation (seo) For Beginners - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 Introduction And Importance Of Search Engine Optimisation (seo) For Beginners - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

Sponsored
Help Center
Buy Items

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
search seo beginners importance introduction of optimisation engine and for

Introduction And Importance Of Search Engine Optimisation (seo) For Beginners

(3864 Views )
Most people uses the internet to make researches using search engines. Example of search engines are http://www.google.com , http://www.yahoo.com , http://www.bing.com etc.

When using these search engines, one would observe that, whenever you enter a search query in a search engine, you get related result as regard the quaried word(s). Don’t forget that we tend to visit the website listed on the first page of the search result . Have you ever wondered why some websites rank better and higher than the others? If yes, the reason behind this is known as SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO) .

How Is SEO Important?
The importance of SEO to a website or weblog cannot be over-emphasized. I guess you might be itching to know the importance, don’t be, because am going to describe it by outlining some of the negative impact of not making your site Search engine optimised.

1. Search engine spiders would probably not even crawl and index your website. This simply imply that your website is as good as dead

2. If your website is accidentally index by search engine spiders, your site won’t even rank highup at search result.

3. The amount or numbers of visitors to your site will be low. I don’t need to tell you what that implies.

4. Advertisers wouldn’t even consider doing business with your website as a result of low traffic emanating from lack Seo.

5. We all know the reward of labour is profit, in that sense, your site wouldn’t even generate revenue for you.

With the above write-up, i believe you will agree with me that having a website fully optimise for search engine is very important and must not be discarded. As time progresses, more in-depth insight about SEO will surely be expose to you. If you have a contribution or criticism, kindly comment below.

Thanks man

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Top 5 Best Wordpress Seo Plugins And Tools That You Should Use For Your Blog
Top 5 Best Wordpress Seo Plugins And Tools That You Should Use For Your Blog
Download Yoast Seo V3.0.6 With The License Key
MUST READ: how can i set my blog seo strong
HOT: 4 On-site Optimization Techniques To Boost Your Seo Is Live
SHARED: Download Free Yoast Seo Plugins Pack V7.5.1