-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will Return To Barcelona Very Soon - Neymar
[Image: nintchdbpict000388169682.jpg]

Neymar already regrets moving to Paris Saint - Germain and is seeking a shock return to Barcelona , according to reports in the Spanish media on Friday.

In the same week that PSG crashed out of the Champions League, and only seven months after he joined the club for a world record 222 million euros ($ 264 million , Neymar ´s future has become uncertain .

Spanish sports newspaper Mundo Deportivo claims the Brazilian, recovering from surgery on a broken foot in Brazil , has made contact with Barca to ask how he can engineer a return.

The article adds Neymar has explained he made a mistake in leaving the club , was wrong to want independence from Lionel Messi and has been disappointed by the standard of opposition in Ligue 1 .

Barca, however , is not the only club Neymar is reportedly targeting as a potential way out of PSG.

Madrid- based newspaper AS reports Neymar ´s father has met with Real Madrid, who are ready to pay 400 million euros to sign the striker .
Asked about the speculation on Friday, Real coach Zinedine Zidane said: “Neymar could play in all the clubs because he is very good, like many players .

“I´ m not going to talk about a player that is not mine. On the 400 million , they paid 220 million and when they bought me they paid 72 .
“It seemed crazy to me and 10 years later they are paying 220 million . It can be that in the next 10 years someone will pay 400 m , or sooner, I do not know. ”

Mundo Deportivo concedes Neymar´s courting of Barcelona may even be a tactic to justify a move to Real , given the Catalan club are likely to reject any chance to re- sign the 26 -year- old .

Barcelona are still embroiled in a financial dispute over a bonus due to Neymar last summer, which the club cancelled when they believe it became clear he was moving to PSG .

Neymar missed PSG ’s last 16 loss to Real on Tuesday after undergoing surgery on a broken foot in Brazil last week .
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
@Xycinews@donblade@Cyberking
@Hemelse@olyj@codedson@sirblack
@gkitng
@Hackinubee@Jaybrain
@Katie@fermot
@Cheatex Jnr@naijaplus
@fynmouth@adegoldop6
@Theyvid@Dahfaith@chem
@Spainshkid@Rapkid@aadilsyad
@Ewap@samzkid@flemxy@Supreme
@Abollyhost@kingsolomon@Rayne
@Spruce@Salim@Noblest@Bigga
@emmyloaded@Bizo@cbanklee
@kingfisher@Tegakiroro@pixblog
@teejay@eleniyan@teejay@Fritz
@Hack@Hardeysua@Ewap@Abbey
@kenzy@jonath45@phanteez
@paulooo@Dynamo@Stemar
@Rayne@cyberlordh
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
Hmm... It shows this guy na selfish player and only cares about himself.
we don't want him
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
Yeye pikin. Im tink say tinz dey eazy like dat
Guitar REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ALWAYS FRIENDS >>>>NAIRACLAN<<<<
We don't need him again.
he should go to Madrid, we no longer want him.
CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
We don't need him again
that guy is a joke, just like arsenal is a joke in premier league
let ur freak flag fly
Hmmm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW! What Now For Neymar After Image-shattering World Cup? princedan 1 395 12-07-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: cyberlord
  MUST READ: How Messi And Suarez Stopped Barcelona From Signing Griezmann Dilfgem 0 777 22-06-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Dilfgem
  LEAK: Football Gossip: De Gea, Neymar, Kante, Bale, Sarri, Courtois Talentedtk 0 813 16-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Talentedtk
  Football Gossip: Wenger, Godin, Lichtsteiner, Grealish, Neymar Talentedtk 0 782 27-05-2018, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Talentedtk
  MUST READ: Barcelona Wins Their 25th La Liga Title chem 1 1,405 30-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Last Post: cyberlord
  International Champions Cup 2018 Fixtures Revealed -barcelona To Face Roma Again adeshina_b 5 2,525 18-04-2018, 09:11 AM
Last Post: chem
  MUST READ: Transfer Rumor: Neymar On His Way To Man United In A Money Plus Pogba Deal chem 1 2,097 12-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Last Post: teejay