I Don’t Collect Money From My Artists Even Though They Are Under Contract – Davido - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
collect though they under are davido my contract i artists money even from don’t

I Don’t Collect Money From My Artists Even Though They Are Under Contract – Davido

(589 Views )
I don’t collect money from my artists even though they are under contract – Davido

Nigerian singer, songwriter David Adedeji Adeleke better known by his stage name Davido has revealed that despite them being under contract, that he has never collected money from any of his DMW artists. According to him, he doesn’t need the money, and wants them to invest on themselves.

“Fun fact : I HAVE NEVER COLLECTED A DIME FROM ANY OF MY ARTIST EVEN THO THEY R UNDER CONTRACT.. I don’t need the money I’d rather them use it to invest in themselves” he tweeted during a question and answer session.

See his tweet below:

@iam_Davido is it true you give your signed artistes more benefits than what is even in thier contracts? We see things online and I’m like damn you really go extra miles for your people? #Askdavido
— ZeeSZN?☔? (@Solimzy1) January 9, 2019

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Tiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings Photos
HOT: Too Much Money: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars
Davido Promises Ikorodu Bois Comedians On Instagram One Million Naira
MUST READ: “chioma Finally Leaves Davido” – Kemi Olunloyo
Boy Whom Davido Promised N1 Million Calls Out Davido For Refusing To Fufil......
Teenager Steal And Sells Two Siblings For N800000 In Order To Raise Money For Her....
Davido Finally Apologises To Kiss Daniel And His Manager

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria