- WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1

[-]
Tags
to make a ways chic in with classy you fall love rich

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways To Make A Rich, Classy Chic Fall In Love With You
(3004 )
Most of the rich girls in town really are in search of true love. So if you are a guy who can give them the love and tender care they so crave for, here are some tips that can help you get them loving up fully.

hese rich executive chics really do not have time for long talk. If you know the right thing to do, and how to position yourself you will have them eating from your palms.

Most of the rich girls in town really are in search of true love. So if you are a guy who can give them the love and tender care they so crave for, here are some tips that can help you get them loving up fully.

1. Dress smart: These rich chics really do not care about your money, but they appreciate a guy who has a good dress sense and a good shoe to go with it. Now I do not mean you should break the bank. These chics are not about the fashion brand. Guy if you have an “OK shirt, “starch and iron it mehn! Look neat and well groomed and you are good to make a catch.

2. Talk Intelligently: An empty head does no one any good. These rich chics have seen it all, so do not try to impress. Just make sense and get reasonable information on every subject you can lay your hands on. “Guy no be say you dey go do exam oh!” Give intelligent advice and do not barge in on conversations. Just carry yourself as an informed person humbly. Pride turns off these rich chics.

3. Find out what she love: Get to know what she loves and be informed about it. Love what she loves with all the passion in you, and you will reap the benefits of your long suffering. Be the person to volunteer to be part of their hobbies etc. Show interest genuinely.

4. Make her laugh: Don’t try to be a comedian. You will just fool yourself. Just have a good sense of humor. No dirty jokes please.

5. Be busy: Do not run to them or answer their calls, anytime they call you. You sef form busy. These rich girls appreciate you when you have a vision and you are working at it. Do not just paint dreams. Work towards your dreams

6. Be independent: Never ask for help financially or in any other form. Do not even ask for contacts or connection, even when you know they have it. Be a self made man. This guy! The mistake most guys make is that they quickly start asking for help when they find out that the rich chic is in to them and loves spending. Guy, even when she gives you money, pretend not to want it at first, make her beg you to take it. Never ask for any favour. Always pay the bill when you go out.

7. Be real: If you cannot afford the hotels they frequently go to, tell them so. You can say “Right now, I cannot afford those kind of hotels, but it is a matter of time I will take you there. But today let us go to mama bose’s place” They will appreciate you for being real and aspiring to get to the top.

8. Use Poetry: Use lovely, romantic poetic words to tell them how you feel about them. Do a hand-written letter. They get cards all the time. Be different unique and creative.

9. Be confident: Exude an aura of confidence. Never be intimidated about their cars, friends, house and all that. Do not be proud because those kind of chics cannot stand proud dudes, that is why they are not dating guys from their class.

10. Show love for the needy: Women generally love a caring man. Genuinely show concern for the poor and you are top on their list.

11. Be a gentleman: Genuinely help her. Care for her. You should carry her bags. Make this part of you. Show concern for her and everything around her. If you do, your score is adding up.

12. Be Scarce: Just stay away for sometime and create scarcity. The heart grows fonder when the object of its attention is scarce.

13. Do not ever demand for sex: Never demand for sex. If she does, brush it away. You can just give her a soft kiss and say” I respect and honour you, that is why I will not sleep with you.I am not like every other guy.I love you for you. With or without sex, I am your man.” Even if she insists, tell her you will not. Guy! Matter don end. She will come looking for you all the time. Those words will eat up her head.

14. Do not ask to drive her car: Wait till you get your own. Do not jump at it the first time she asks. Have some dignity please. Ah! Ah!!

15. Be Loyal: Do no double date. Let her know she is the only "sugar in your small cup of tea" Say it always. These chics can sometimes be insecure.

16. Stand your ground: Never be manipulated into doing something you feel instinctively is not right for you. They will respect you for that.

It is an exciting feeling when you find true love. But surprisingly, true love is rare to come by. Hold on! Do not give up yet. This awesome video will show you how to attract true love to your life.

Love is a beautiful thing, but most people have been dealt the short arm of the stick in their search for love.Many people have given up on love, while some outrightly do not believe in love.

The truth is that you attract to yourself what you project and vibrate. You can attract true love by adjusting some things around you. Love is real, and finding somebody that loves you back is exciting.

It is an inexplicable feeling, an aura of love. It brings glow to everything you do. This awesome video will show you how to attract real love to your life.

my personal advice for you in your relationship

Love: The four-letter word that is all around us, yet still so difficult for many men to find.

Thankfully, I’ve manufactured a simple 13-step formula to solve this problem. Follow these steps and any girl will fall for you. Love has never been so easy.

1. Shower, shave, and leave the house.
Obvious… Now onto the real stuff…

2. Speak to a pretty girl.
Feeling nervous? Don’t worry! That’s just the crippling anxiety ingrained in all males since the days cavemen were savagely beaten for speaking to the wrong woman.

3. Bypass the bitch shield.
Beautiful women will be initially bitchy to most men who compliment them. It’s a defense mechanism that stems from being hit on by hundreds and hundreds of dudes. Avoid this bitchiness by being more interesting and charming than all of them.

4. Disarm the cockblocks.
A girl’s friends will instinctively protect her from any man she deems to be creepy, rude, or unattractive. Either win them over within a minute of meeting them or find a wingman to keep them busy. If your girl is out in a big group, you’ve got some serious plate-spinning to do. Get her phone number at the very least.

5. Show her you like her while acting like you don’t.
It’s a precise tightrope. Find the perfect balance between trying hard and playing hard to get.

6. Masterfully construct the perfect text message.
Bear in mind that girls will critically analyze and decipher every word. That’s assuming your message stands out from the dozens of alerts she gets from Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat, other lads, etc.

7. Master the game of text-message tennis.
Become the Andy Murray of messaging. Every time your love match sends you a text, you’ll need to send a better one flying straight back at her. As with tennis, the length and timing of every shot you take is crucial.

8. Organize a romantic first date.
This typically involves a few hours of light flirting, avoiding awkward silences, and solving the even more awkward conundrum of who should pay. (It’s 2014; is anyone sure about this anymore?)

9. Organize a second and third date.
Someone went and told women that men would want them MORE if they waited to put out—and they believed it! The end result was the three-date rule. This rule has now been around so long that some girls wait four or five dates before giving it up. I call this “dating inflation.”

10. Have incredible sex.
The key point here is to make love, not to fuck. To perform the former, just remember the 4 C’s; kisses, cuddles, cunnilingus, and most importantly…condoms. (Yes, I know that “kisses” doesn’t technically start with a “C,” but don’t ruin the fun here.)

11. Wait for “What Are We?”
If you want the girl to fall for you, then it needs to be her asking this. It’ll come quicker if you perform steps 7, 8, 9, and 10 over and over again. It will come even faster if you’re still performing steps 1-10 on other women. Agree to be her boyfriend once she asks.

12. Put up with her flaws.
They’ll emerge once you’re exclusive. Accept her irrationalities. Adore her farts, complaints, and make-up-free face. Accompany her shopping. Fight your biological urge to flirt with other girls.

13. Drop the L-bomb.
I love you. If you’ve completed your dozen deeds with skill and competence, she’ll probably drop those three gorgeous words before you get the chance. It’s called the L-bomb because of the catastrophic effect it has on your heart, head, and emotions. Either way, you’re in love now.

How simple was that, then? Congratulations. You’re well on your way to marriage and then, statistically, a messy divorce, possibly via a couple of unwanted pregnancies.

Enjoy the ride. davidglad

nice tip

« Go To First Post | Go To Last Post »