[-]
Tags
blog new naijaloaded softreloaded theme

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Softreloaded Blog Theme (new Naijaloaded Theme)
(449 )
Good day Wapforumians,
Today I will share you Softreloaded current WordPress Theme (February Edition), which look exactly like the current Naijaloaded wordpress theme

I don't know how they did it but it contained no Naijaloaded links.. It looks more like a theme they built from scratch or they took their time to fully edit the theme.

Features

• Footer has been updated
• Good looking Top artist slider
• Good for SEO etc.

Check out the demo: www.softreloaded.com

If you have any problem while uploading or customizing this theme, chat me up on whatsapp via, 09047786191.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Softreloaded blog theme.zip (Size: 2.21 MB / Downloads: 36)

The Theme code isn't complete!

The Theme code isn't complete!

Share This Post To The World