I am happy to educate us on how we can recover lost documents from your phone with easy steps.
Many times we have lost one important document or the other due to corrupt card memory inability to store files. Some times it might be due to virus attack or mistake in deleting files by some programs that help the phone identify less important or unused docs.
As usual, follow the quick steps to get started,
1. Download this software called Dr Fone for Android from this link.
2. After success download, you have a click to install the app. So go ahead and install
3. Connect Android phone to Windows system: Now first important thing you must do is to connect your Android phone to Windows system through USB cable.
4. Enable USB debugging : Once you have connect Android phone to windows system now you have to do it Enable USB debugging. See settings below.
i) For Android 2.3(Gingerbread) or earlier versions: tap Settings > Applications > Development > check USB debugging.
ii) For Android 3.0 to 4.1(Ice Cream Sandwitch): tap Settings > Developer options > check USB debugging.
iii) For Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later versions (Lollipop): tap Settings > About Phone > tap Build number for about 7 times until getting the note “You are under developer mode”. Go back to Settings > click Developer options > check USB debugging.
5. Analyze Android Phone: After enabling USB debugging on the Android phone, Dr.Fone for Android (Software) will recognize your device automatically. And then, you should click Next to let the program analyze the data on your device. To make it work properly, please make sure there is at least 20% of battery for the phone.
6. Choose File Type and Scan Mode: To save your time for the scanning process, after you click Next, you’ll be asked to select the file type to scan. Now click on Gallery for recover your awesome images. After tap on next button.
7. Preview and Recover Deleted images: The whole scanning process will last a few minutes. During the process, if you have seen the deleted photos you need, you can click the Pause to stop the process. After then, check the wanted photos and click Recover at the bottom of the program. In the new pop-up window, select a folder on your local drive to save the recovered the deleted photos on Android device.
So, if you happen to successfully followed these steps you should be thanking me below this post.