Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
₦499 promo cheapest ng domainking domain get ever for

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Domainking Promo: Get .ng Domain For ₦499 Cheapest Ever
(26k )
DomainKing.NG is a popular domain registrar and hosting provider.The host is now giving Domainking Promo: Get.NG Domain For ₦499 Cheapest Ever.

The Promo for .ng domains is tagged‘Crazy .NG Sale'. With this promo, you can register your favorite domain at cheapest price ever.

And If you don't know , DomainKing.NGisthe #1 Domain Name Registration company in Nigeria, and with this Crazy.NG Sale promo, you can register your .ng domains at the lowest prices in the world.

All Crazy .NG Sale Price Offer

✔ Buy a.com.ngdomain for ₦499*
✔Register a.ngextension for ₦7999*
✔.Get a.comdomain name for ₦2699.

You won't find these prices anywhere else,maybe not in Nigeria.

This is the right time to get a custom domain for your new blog,the appropriate time to register a .NG for your Nigerian-based website, the best chance to increase your professionalism through a .COM domain.

Features Of Domains At DomainKing.NG
✔️ Free DNS Panel
✔️ Free Whois Privacy Protection to safeguard you from Spam
✔️ Free setup of custom Domain with blogger blog
✔️ 2 Free emails on your domainUnlimited mail forwarding.

Note

Please note that this Crazy .NG Sale promo pricing is valid only for first 2000 registrations till 30 April 2018.So, hurry up and grab this exclusive deal on DomainKing.NG. No coupons nor vouchers needed! Just pick and pay.

Hurry to DomainKing.NG to buy .COM, .COM.NG and .NG at the cheapest prices!

source: http://9jawibe.xtgem.com/index/__xtblog_...=1#xt_blog

@flexible@olamideoladesino@Spruce

What about .net @cyberlord

(07-04-2018, 02:38 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
still #5600

please can you help me bought the domain I pay you through airtime
I don't have bank account

(08-04-2018, 08:45 PM)Eleniyan Wrote: please can you help me bought the domain I pay you through airtime
I don't have bank account

You can make any Transaction through Quickteller payment just visit any of there office near you ask the you want to make transfer payment..give them the bank you wanna send money to plus ur info as sender. but they normally charge #200 above depends on amount transfer you wanna do.

(07-04-2018, 01:04 PM)cyberlord Wrote: DomainKing.NG is a popular domain registrar and hosting provider.The host is now giving Domainking Promo: Get.NG Domain For ₦499 Cheapest Ever.

The Promo for .ng domains is tagged‘Crazy .NG Sale'. With this promo, you can register your favorite domain at cheapest price ever.

And If you don't know , DomainKing.NGisthe #1 Domain Name Registration company in Nigeria, and with this Crazy.NG Sale promo, you can register your .ng domains at the lowest prices in the world.

All Crazy .NG Sale Price Offer

✔ Buy a.com.ngdomain for ₦499*
✔Register a.ngextension for ₦7999*
✔.Get a.comdomain name for ₦2699.

You won't find these prices anywhere else,maybe not in Nigeria.

This is the right time to get a custom domain for your new blog,the appropriate time to register a .NG for your Nigerian-based website, the best chance to increase your professionalism through a .COM domain.

Features Of Domains At DomainKing.NG
✔️ Free DNS Panel
✔️ Free Whois Privacy Protection to safeguard you from Spam
✔️ Free setup of custom Domain with blogger blog
✔️ 2 Free emails on your domainUnlimited mail forwarding.

Note

Please note that this Crazy .NG Sale promo pricing is valid only for first 2000 registrations till 30 April 2018.So, hurry up and grab this exclusive deal on DomainKing.NG. No coupons nor vouchers needed! Just pick and pay.

Hurry to DomainKing.NG to buy .COM, .COM.NG and .NG at the cheapest prices!

source: http://9jawibe.xtgem.com/index/__xtblog_...=1#xt_blog

@flexible@olamideoladesino@Spruce

Why...the Site no get Contact..Search on there site. there's no phone no to contact. how r they going to know if someone make payment... ?

I want to 2 domain + I hosting.. but without contact I can't.

@lanrefound
contact them here https://www.domainking.ng/contact/?_e_pi...1133110203

ihostright

Share This Post To The World