Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
time push what you into discussion blogging??

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Discussion Time: What Push You Into Blogging??
(13.9k )
Good day Mr. Wapforumian
How is your day going??

***cough***
Here is a discussion i bring to the house this afternoon,

Most of we nowadays blogger, there must be one or two things that push us into blogging.

For example, Like me i started blogging in the late 2011 using Wapka,

I thought that if someone visit or download my music/videos, the money will just enter my bank account or my Sim card.

You are laughing now Big Grin ,that's what push me into blogging, later to find out that is not done like that.

Let's here yours
Its discussion time

What push you into Blogging??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tell us what push you into blogging
@djtazzy@Golditeboss@xdon
@naijaplus@Mayowa1@Sodiqsoda
@Cheatex Jnr@teejay
@Johndik@90campus@Chidera
@youngdoc@felcom
@emmyloaded@Theyvid@Grahmoni
@Mayorjay1@Prada@paulooo@LUKASSO BLOG @eleniyan
@Thonyb@cbanklee
@Naijamuzikz@phanteez@olyj
@Abbey@Supreme@harkenz@pixblog

Passion

Nice Post

Love For Information

Am just kind of passionate about it

More music click Arieznaija.com

I would like to commend you on this wonderful topic you brought to us.

Eeehm, its quite unfortunate that most of us bloggers jumped into blogging just because of the money (I mean quick money of a thing ) but we forgot that anything that has advantage also have disadvantages.

But for me, I have been an internet lover for a very long time and as weeks passed months passed and years passed, I began to have interest in websites. Sometimes I will visit a site just to see how beautiful it looks.

From there, I started thinking how I can create my own and be tagged C.E.O of a site. I began to create many sites from different softwares (Wapka, Xtgem, Wix, simpleSite, Wordpress.com, Blogger, phpbb, mybb, just to mention but few), but because I don't have any money to maintain any of them as I was in Junior College then, I eventually lost all of them one by one.

Later about 2 years, I started to learn how websites works, their languages, especially html and css because these two are the major important languages to set up a site

But to cut the story short, I gathered some money and host my first wordpress blog and I'm enjoying writing articles on my blog.

Though I have not made a dime from it, it won't stop me from pushing it forward because what keeps me moving is the Passion and the Zeal.

I just want to standardize my site before I start looking for how to make thousands and millions from it like others.

Well ,my little advice for those that thinks that blogging is all about money, its not like that o, you have to work before you expect something in return

OMG!! Did I just write all this?
Is it not enough to be a blog post?

For me I joined blogging because my friend is also doing it and also I love his niche that's why and since then have been trying my best.

@Bigga
na waoh

nice one @flexible, wat really pushed me into blogging in year 2015 via wapka was i used to be a game boy. And i hoped to get a website. I really taught it was very easy to create a website until i entered into it. Dat was when i knew that i have a lot to learn. And now, am a professional web designer....
Shisha_goza

@phanteez
no be easy things

ihostright

Share This Post To The World