Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
having problem any are your you blog? facing

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Are You Having Any Problem Facing Your Blog?
(8.1k )
Hi User,
I believe you will have one or two issues facing your Blog,

I created this thread so that we can get solution to some of those problem.

Or You have something you want to request concerning blogging tools, seo, themes, plugins etc.

How may we help each other??

google no dey index my site again naijatap.com @flexible...

@phanteez
You have no problem , Just follow my steps.
Firstly, goto your google webmaster console, Locate your Sitemap meny, Click On it and resubmit your sitemap.

But make sure you are using Yoast for the Sitemap or Google XML.

After that Goto pinger.com and ping your site to enable Search engines know that you have resubmit your sitemap.

In 3days time you will see your site appearing in google

I need a User Registration form plugin that will direct users to their dashboards after registration for editing, file uploads. Thank you

@flexible how can I add menu icon on my blog theme like the one of naijaloaded e.g music icon, entertainment icon etc hope you get what I mean

@Ferrado
There are a lot of plugin for that, I will recommend you to use Wp Registration

@Dilfgem
That's a minor one, Just search Fontawesome
Then firstly, put there CSS on your site, then add the shortcode of the icon you want to your site

(07-12-2018, 09:04 AM)flexible Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
That's a minor one, Just search Fontawesome
Then firstly, put there CSS on your site, then add the shortcode of the icon you want to your site
I don't get it even there css if you don't mind can you explain better because I need it...

The problem I have is that, in the seekhype theme I downloaded its not showing thumbnail and not showing featured image in post. Añy help on that?

(22-12-2018, 11:58 AM)Youngjay10 Wrote: The problem I have is that, in the seekhype theme I downloaded its not showing thumbnail and not showing featured image in post. Añy help on that?

Whatsapp me, lemme give you new updated one

ihostright

Share This Post To The World