Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
between magic somewhere album beauty and sbbm joeboy

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Album: Joeboy - Somewhere Between Beauty And Magic (sbbm Album)
(232 )

Joeboy Somewhere Between Beauty and Magic (SBBM) Album Download
Joeboy continues his ascent with his debut album Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic, a celebration of love in its myriad forms. “Working on this project was life-changing — I met a version of myself I never knew before,” JOEBOY says of the project, recorded over the last year with a team of producers including such notables as Dëra, BeatsbyKO, Killertunes and E Kelly. “The plan was to come up with a title that best describes love, without actually using the word love, hence Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic. Because love is a perfect blend of beauty and magic.”

While JOEBOY might be a romantic, he’s also a realist. The songs on Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic capture the vulnerability of being in love, and the disappointments that arise from it.

Joeboy - Better Thing

Joeboy - Runaway

Joeboy - Show Me

Joeboy - Number One

Joeboy - Consent

Joeboy - Sugar Mama

Joeboy - Door

Joeboy - Police

Joeboy - Oshe

Joeboy - Oh

Joeboy - Celebration

Joeboy - Lonely