Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
to keep reasons why bloggers 4 and never blogging how quit going

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

4 Reasons Why Bloggers Quit Blogging And How To Keep Going (Never Quit)
(1.5k )
If you want to quit blogging, keep reading. I have a few tips for you to keep going.

A lot of time and hard work goes into having a blog. Let's face it; sometimes blogging is tough.

Not only are you creating content, but you're also doing a lot of work behind the scenes. This includes working on your theme, promoting your content, being active on social media, networking, etc.

In this post, I'll share with you four reasons bloggers quit blogging, and what to do if you're thinking about giving up. I hope this post motivates you to keep going.

WHY BLOGGERS QUIT BLOGGING

1. THEY'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH TRAFFIC
I'm sure you've read the stories about bloggers getting hundreds of thousands of page views in their first year of blogging.

Sure, we would all love to experience results like that, but having that type of success so early on is the exception, not the rule. Not only that, but you don't know what's going on behind the scenes that caused them to see those kinds of results.

The truth is, it could take years before you reach your traffic goal. And you know what? That's actually normal.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

One thing I've learned about blogging is that page views aren't everything. What's more important is that the traffic you're getting is the right kind of traffic. Meaning, you're attracting people who read and engage with your content and buy your products.

2. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT
Another reason why bloggers quit blogging is that they run out of ideas for what to blog about.

This is something that all writers experience, not just bloggers. It can be tough at times to consistently crank out content for your blog. To avoid running out of ideas, make sure you choose a niche that you're passionate about. Also, try selecting a niche that has a wide variety of topics that you can write about.

3. THEY GET FRUSTRATED WITH THE TECHNICAL SIDE
A lot of bloggers quit blogging because of their frustration with the technical side of blogging. Maybe they don't know how to use the platform they're blogging on, or perhaps they're not happy with the way their blog looks, and they don't know how to fix it.

If you're struggling with familiarizing yourself with your blogging platform, try watching and reading helpful tutorials, or asking questions in Facebook groups (people are very helpful). If that doesn't work, it's okay to consider changing platforms.

If you're not happy with the appearance of your blog, try hiring a professional blog designer. If that's not in your budget, hire someone to create a custom header design for you (or create your own), and purchase a user-friendly premade theme... Call or Whatsapp 09021020979 to hire Professional designer to design your blog

4. THEY'RE NOT PATIENT
What a lot of people don't realize is that being a blogger takes an incredible amount of patience. Growing a successful blog is not something that happens overnight.

As I mentioned earlier, for the majority of bloggers, it takes years before you begin seeing the kind of results you hoped for in your early stages of blogging.

There's a quote from Babe Ruth that says, "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." I live by those words, and you should too. Blogging is tough, but it's worth it. It just takes a lot of patience and persistence. If blogging is your passion, never give up.

Have you ever felt like quitting blogging? What made you keep going?

Call Or Whatsapp Segun Flexible, I Will Counsel You On Step to Take

Nice write up

Nice one bro, everything written here is just so true ??❤️

flexible likes this post

Nice one......

Everything speak alot about me self

Nice from the experience

Awesome

ihostright

Share This Post To The World