Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
soundloaded com mobile ng needed theme

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Soundloaded.com.ng Mobile Theme Needed
(687 )
Carrington Mobile Theme For WordPress is the most common mobile theme used by Nigerian blogs like Soundloaded.com.ng, Naijaloaded.com, Tooxclusive.com and many others., sometimes last year, I wrote a detailed tutorial on how to manipulate/customize Carrington mobile theme for wordpress here, I believe many found it really useful as I got a lot of feedbacks and comments. Based on the requests I got, I decided to play around the theme, gave it a face lift. A demo is running here or checkout the screenshots below. You can follow the instructions in my previous post to install and customize the template further but if you’re stucked at any point u can always drop a comment here. I’ll be glad to help ?

Why Carrington theme is the best for blogs?

It has a simple and clean look.
Because it doesn’t show much details, it loads very fast which is good for SEO (I went further to optimize this version to load even faster)
It is easy to customize (your PHP & CSS knowledge is the only limit u have..lol)

UPDATE:

Someone should help us with this theme he or she will have rewards about it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ihostright

Share This Post To The World