Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
an i need assistant

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

I Need An Assistant
(1.1k )
Pls ooo ... I need an assistant to complete my website
It have been a while that I did website stuffs...
Since 2016, I left the work till now ...
Currently I have started creating a new website but I can’t do it to my test unlike before... I’m confused on how I can make a mobile view and a pc view with different themes... I installed mobilepress for me to get a mobile view but I don’t know how I will be able to edit it... everything have changed in my eye... no more ftp websites unlike before ...

Please someone should Assist me
Even if I should find you something after everything I will
My WhatsApp contact 09030381889

(20-10-2019, 08:09 PM)Smartphone Wrote: Pls ooo ... I need an assistant to complete my website
Currently I have started creating a new website but I can’t do it to my test unlike before... I’m confused on how I can make a mobile view and a pc view with different themes... I installed mobilepress for me to get a mobile view but I don’t know how I will be able to edit it... everything have changed in my eye... no more ftp websites unlike before ...

If you are using WordPress , they are lot of that plugin that allows you to use different theme on your blog

(21-10-2019, 08:08 AM)flexible Wrote:
(20-10-2019, 08:09 PM)Smartphone Wrote: Pls ooo ... I need an assistant to complete my website

If you are using WordPress , they are lot of that plugin that allows you to use different theme on your blog

Tell me more please, I'm using WordPress

(21-10-2019, 02:57 PM)Smartphone Wrote:
(21-10-2019, 08:08 AM)flexible Wrote:

Tell me more please, I'm using WordPress

You can message me on WhatsApp
I will setup a WordPress site for you @ cheap price

ihostright

Share This Post To The World