Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
in install confused mybb can m upload i and how themes

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

How Can I Upload And Install Themes In Mybb, I'm Confused
(7k )
Hello Webmaster, I'm just new to the things in a MyBB forum. I downloaded a theme, but all i understood was uploading the theme.xml file into MyBB ACP ---->Import new theme
If i want to upload the images i know it's htdocs/images but at this folder, please what theme file will i have to upload there in the images folder?
Will i upload the images (.png,.jpg etc) directly?
OR how would it be?

First extract the theme
Then upload the image to their respectively folders, after that upload the XML to mybb dashboard by locating Theme > import theme > then upload the xml and active it

You dont need to upload any theme file in the image folder.

The theme images should be in a seperate folder so as not to conflict with the default images.

Let me give u an example:

Lets assume ur theme is netpen, after u upload the theme.xml file you then need to login to ur ftp and locate - images folder now in ur theme zip file you would see a folder with the theme images folder e.g netpen.

Now upload netpen folder into the images folder in ur ftp.

If you dont understand say so.

haaaa

ihostright

Share This Post To The World