Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
win buhari must

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Buhari Must Win
(2.2k )
I will kill myself if Buhari loses 2019 presidential
election - Abuja man threatens Updated: 6 minutes ago Author: Wale Akinola Views: 203 Category: Local news FACEBOOK EMAIL TWITTER WHATSAPP FACEBOOK MESSENGER TELEGRAM - A Nigerian man has threatened to kill himself if President Muhammadu Buhari loses 2019 elections - The unidentified man was spotted in Abuja holding a big banner with inscriptions about 2019 elections - President Buhari is seeking re-election in 2019 under the ruling APC A Nigerian man has vowed to kill himself if President Muhammadu
Buhari does not win the 2019 presidential election. NAIJ.com regional reporter, Kingsley okezie, reports that the man caused a scene in a community in Abuja when he stormed
the streets to make a startling statement. The unidentified man was seen standing by a junction in Abuja
holding a big banner on which "If Muhammad Buhari does not
win election in 2019, I will kill myself", was written. READ ALSO: Former head of state Abdusalami narrates how Jonathan was persuaded to concede defeat in 2015 An unidentified man who threatened to kill himself if President
Buhari loses 2019 presidential election Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had previously reported that President Muhammadu Buhari said that the string of victory recorded by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in bye-elections held
in Bauchi, Katsina and Kogi states is sufficient proof that 2019
elections will be won by the party. This was contained in a statement by the president's senior
special assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, on Friday,
August 24. NAIJ.com reported that the president received representatives of the 34 chairmen of the Association of Local Governments of
Nigeria (ALGON) in Katsina state. Buhari said: “Coming against the backdrop of the victory in Ekiti
governorship election, the string of victory by our party, the
APC, is a clear indication of the way things will go in 2019. ‘‘For those who are discerning; those who have ears and eyes
they will see, hear and understand. Those who don’t
understand are entitled to their mistaken assumptions.” PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Nigeria

Please Put at least one picture that describe the post

ihostright

Share This Post To The World