[-]
Tags
in dormitory 9 girls boys the episode

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*girls In The Boys Dormitory* **~~~~~~~~~* *episode 9* *^^^^^^
(1954 )
Me: Sandra!
She turned to me and smiled then walked straight to us as if she was also looking for US.
Fortunately, I intentionally dropped a handkerchief on an empty seat bedside me and always lied to anyone who tried sitting on it that the seat has been already occupied by a senior so when Sandra arrived her seat was already there despite that the hall was almost full. She first greeted us.
Sandra: Goodevening,
Me and Richard: Fine evening.
Richard: How are you?
Sandra: By His grace and you?
Richard: We are doing well too
Sandra: We thank God
Me: Yeah.
Sandra: Thank you very much for reserving a seat for me.
Me: You are welcome.
Richard: But why are you late?
Sandra: My school mum asked me to help her do something in the dormitory.
Richard: Oh ok.
Me: Please may I asked, which cause you coming to offer?
Sandra: Science.
Me: Future doctor.
Sandra: Hahaha , does offering science mean automatically you have to become a doctor?
Me: But that is what we all believe in?
Sandra: What of you and your friend?
Me: Am here to offer visual arts while Richard is to offer Business.
Sandra: Then you must be good in arts, I will give you my picture so that you draw me.
Me: I don’t even need your picture before I can draw you.
Sandra: Then you are talented.
Me: Yeah, that is what they have been saying.
Sandra: Oh nice, am happy to meet you.
Me: Me too.
Richard: What of me Sandra?
Sandra: Oh am happy to meet you too.
We all bust into laughter.
Finally, the program was about to start and we were about to witness our first entertainment. The MC announced that any form one student who knows how to sing, dance, etc should come forward and some students did not even wait for him to finish the announcement before they were there.
He therefore led them took the stage one by one and of course some were really good at their field.
The program that lasted for about two hours finally came to an end, so from there we are to go to the dormitory and bring our plates, cup and cutlery sets for dining and from there we match straight to preps so
me and Richard has to run fast to the dormitory and bring out the necessary things before any senior could join us inside to disturb us.
I reached the *Lions Den* I knocked on the door and no one responded but it was not locked, I stood there for some minutes and decided to enter.
I entered and to my amazement Benita and co was still inside the dormitory. Immediately I entered Benita stood up from a bed she was sitting on and came to me, she tried hugging me but I swerved her then she dragged me back and Sweetbells came and grabbed my manhood and screamed at a low tone” walaai, Beni you said it, this guy is heavily loaded” by this time I was feeling uncomfortable and was also afraid that the crazy seniors might come in .
Jezzy: Leave the innocent boy alone, he is not happy with this kind of things .
Tracy: The way you are praising this guy will force me to taste his thing o.
Ago: Eei you.
Benita left me then I pulled myself back to free myself from Sweetbells who was still holding my d--k.
I jumped on my bed and they were all starring at me as if they have seen a different creature from another planet.
I gathered all I needed and dropped them inside my small bag then away.
I went out and Richard was already waiting for me.
Richard: You have kept long, why?
Me: Forget, lets go.
I wanted to tell Richard what is going on in the dormitory but something prompted me to wait a little because I don’t know how secretive he is so I decided to study him before I share my secret with him but he could see that am worried about something but whenever he ask, I will say there is nothing wrong with me.
We moved to the front of the dining hall entrance and we were all waiting for the dining bell to ring for us to get inside.
By this time I was looking left and right with the expectation of seeing Sandra but she was no where to be found so i asked Richard.
Me: Rich have you eyed Sandra?
Richard: No o. Jake are you in love with her.
Me: Oh not that ,is just that I just like her.
Richard: See, let me tell you, if you are in love with her make sure you propose to her before tomorrow and stop that joke that I just like her. You have to act fast before someone overtake you, for now you are not in competition with anyone but immediately someone goes before you,she will decide to put both of you on scale and carry you to see who is the best man for her, that is where they normally say give me time to think of it. So my brother Sandra is a beautiful girl and every indication shows that she has not been in a serious relationship before so if you love her just go straight to the point. The way she acts even shows that she is just waiting for you.
Me: I think you are right but how did you know all this relationship matters?
Richard: Is a responsibility of every man to know so if you don’t know start learning from today.
Me: Hmmm is not easy o man. You know my problem, I have never proposed to a lady in my life before.
Richard: And there is nothing I could do to help you. You have to face her yourself to show her how bold you are as a man.
Me: Ok. I will try.
Within minutes of our discussion someone taped on my shoulder, I turned only to see Sandra smiling at me and my heart started to beat as fast as possible. Richard worsened the case when he excused us.
I looked straight into her eyes and started stammering.
Me: Sandra, I, I, I want to tell you something.
Sandra: Ok am listening.
Me: *Silent* for some minutes.
Sandra: Jake what is it that you can’t tell me? Just tell me.
Me: *Took a deep breath* ok let’s make it later.
Sandra: *Frowned face* No is either you tell me now or I will never talk to you again.
Me: Sandra, I ,I love you.

« Go To First Post | Go To Last Post »