Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
in dormitory girls boys the 4 episode

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

*girls In The Boys Dormitory*. *episode 4* *========*
(3.5k )
I entered inside and what I saw shocked me. ***What is this?
One of the seniors was seriously romancing with a very beautiful girl inside the Lions Den.
After shouting “Jesus” I was expecting them to stop or even turn to look at me but it seem they weren’t in this world.
The senior was wearing only boxer shorts and you could see how his front has raised to a horizontal position and he was sucking the girl protruding boobs crazily as if his life depends on it with his left hand smulching the girls h---y spot and the girl who was left with only panties was moaning ssssssh, mmmnh, oooh,awash etc, she was just making funny sounds.
By this time I was just watching and was totally lost in thought because the girl was fantastically beautiful, looking at her body curves, the smooth skin, her lips, her boobs, etc I was feeling like pushing the senior aside and jumping on her.
As I was standing there watching the scene the girl turned to see me standing and pushed the senior back, the senior then turned to see me standing. Is there that I came to my senses and realise my front too was in a horizontal position forgetting the heaviness of the khaki trousers. The girl looked down my front and smiled.
The senior turned and removed a trousers hanging on the wall.
I was afraid of what is going to happen to me so I tried going out and the senior shouted at me.
Senior: Hey!!! Stupid boy, where do you think you are going? Comeback here before I bounce on you, fool.
I turned around to face him.
Senior: come on be on your knees. *I knelt down*
Senior: so you know how to go out but you chose to stand there and watch us? Ooh! Nice.
Me: *stammering* I’m, I’m sorry sir.
Senior: shut up!!! When did I become your sir? You did not even knock before entering.
Me: *silent*
Just then there was a knock on the door. KoKoko
Senior: Who is that?
Is me Kingso.Responded outside
Senior: Come in.
He entered and asked
Kingso: What’s up Zygote?
*Oh so his name is Zyote?***asking myself inside without expecting an answer from anyone.
Zygote: charle this foolish boy just spoiled my day la.
Kingso: Aww. How?
Zygote: Me and Benita was having a nice time and he banked in without knockin *cuts in***
Kingso: What!!!? Entering the Den without knocking? *Opened his eyes wide**
Is there I realize am in a serious trouble.
Zygote: What baffles me is he got the gut to stand there and watch us when we did not know he is in.
Zygote: What!!!? *Stood up**
Came close to me.
Zygote: Is all that he is saying true? *Asking me**
Me: Yes but I shouted. the name “Jesus” when I entered but I think they did not hear me.
Zygote and Benita started laughing loudly but Kingso refused to laugh.
Kingso: You hypocrite, do you know Jesus? Why then did your d--k become soo hard?
Kingso: Sure!?
Zygote : Ah! Kingso paa how can I lie? Ask Benita.
Kingso: Hahahaa I like this boy. You are too bold.
Me: *smiling* ** just then Kingso gave me a heavy slap.
I shouted ajeei, !!!
Kingso: Whom are you smiling at? Do you think we are jokers here?, if you know what is coming to happen to you, you wouldn’t be fooling yourself.
MeTonguelease senior i’m sorry
Zygote: shut up!!
Benita: Please take it easy with him.
Just then we heard a knock on the door again.
Kingso: who is that?
Is me Zogaroo* was the response from outside.
Zygote: Enter man.
Zogaroo came in.
Zogaroo: Sup my boy?
Referring to me and i did not know whether to respond or not.
Zogaroo: Why? Are you not responding nigga? Kneeling down is just Normal here o so take it cool ok.
He dropped his small bag on the bed.
Kingso: But there is a problem with this his kneeling.
Zogaroo: soon? You just came today and you are already in trouble? What did he do?
Two other seniors knocked on the door and joined us.
Zygote narrated all that happened again to them.
And they concluded that am going to receive fifty lashes without settlement or twenty- five lashes with a settlement so I should choose one.
I chose twenty-five with a settlement because there is no way I can receive fifty lashes even the twenty- five is just that I have no option.
Kingso then called one of the seniors who just entered by name” Abortion” to give it to me but Zogaroo cut in.
Zogaroo: But before that let him know the rules of the room.
Abortion: Yes, because after am done with him he will not get what it takes to pay attention to listen to the rules.
They then asked me to get myself a book and a pen and write down the rules as they mention them one by one.
I listed them down and it was time to receive the lashes.
I was asked to get hold of a bed and I did.
Abortion gave it to me and I shouted and he said whenever I make a little noise he will start afresh.
*Watchout for episode 5*

ihostright

Share This Post To The World