[-]
Tags
in dormitory girls boys the 10 episode

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*girls In The Boys Dormitory* * *==========* *episode 10* *=========*
(1779 )
Me: Sandra I, I love you.
I looked down with the expectation of hearing a responds from Sandra but I was disappointed after almost a minute that I did not hear anything from her, I looked up and to my surprise Sandra face was full of tears and I felt very sorry for making her shed tears.
Me: Oh, please Sandra I was only joking ok, Please forgive me, I will never repeat it again ok. Please, please Sandra.
She was still silent and gazing at me.
Then to my amazement Sandra embraced me. By this time I too went silent but enjoying her protruding boobs that was pearsing through my chest. If you want to know her boobs were very firm and standing.
As I was enjoying and at the sametime thinking of what the responds could be, my innocent d--k started growing horns so to avoid myself from been embarrassed I adjusted myself from her a little then ask her,
Me: Sandra are you ok.
Sandra: *nodded*
Me: But why are you crying? Is it because of what I said?
Sandra: Yes, no man has ever said this to me, you are the first person and you are the only one I love so is just tears of joy but what made me shed tears is because from the day I met you, you have been on my mind and I can’t even concentrate a minute without thinking of you but I didn’t want to appear cheap before you by approaching you that I love you.
Sandra was talking too much so I have to cut in to stop her.
Me: Is ok Sandra, I too have been thinking of you the same way you have been thinking of me. The truth is am totally in love with you and you are also the first girl I have ever proposed to.
Sandra: Meaning you too is a virgin?
Me: You don’t need to be told.
Sandra: Meaning my dream is true.
As she said this my heart jump because I remembered my nightmare too.
Me: Which dream are you talking about?
Sandra: I had a dream last night and in the dream, I was with you then five girls I could not recognized their faces came from no where then tried to drag you away from me, you were trying hard to free yourself from them but you fell down, you called me to help you out of which I got hold of your hand and started pulling you but what can one man strength do to five men? But as I gave up the fight, an oldman wearing all white who was watching us from a small distance asked me to come and give you a kiss for if they first kiss you , they have taken the man of my life away from me which means I will never enjoy marriage from any man neither will you enjoy marriage from any woman.
Me: So what did you do after hearing this?
Sandra: I quickly ran and gave you the deepest kiss ever.
Me: *smiled, very happy this time* So what happened after the kiss?
Sandra: When I was kissing you, I closed my eyes firmly so I opened my eyes only to see the five girls lying there. Me: What? *with a surprise look* then this kiss should come to pass one-day.
Sandra: Am even thinking , thinking, thinking. *stammering*
Me: Thinking of what? Please.
Sandra: Before that have you ever kissed before?
Me: No o. Whom am I going to kiss?
Sandra: *Smiled* if you truly love me then we have to have our first kiss now.
Me: No but that can’t be possible, see there are many people around, what If they see us in this kind of act? Don’t you think we will be punished? We can even be sacked?
Sandra: Forget sacking, no one can dare sack us. Not even the education minister.
Me: Sandra! Do you know what you are talking about?
Sandra: I bet you. Don’t be afraid, I just don’t want to lose.
I thought of the dream I also had then finally agreed on her request so we went to the back of the assembly hall block then Sandra gave me a very deep kiss.
We were locked up in the kiss until we heard the shout of someone.
Hey!!.
My heart jumped then i turned back quickly

Interesting story dear @Mayowa1

« Go To First Post | Go To Last Post »