Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
to juju collect a charm man video his church enters pastor from ghanaian

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Ghanaian Juju Man, Enters Church To Collect His Charm From A Pastor (video)
(2k )
A popular ‘Native Doctor’ in Ghana identified as Kwaku Bonsam has reportedly stormed a church to retrieve his Juju from a pastor.

Kwaku Bonsam was heard saying “I told you to be patient” but it was not certain if he was speaking directly with the pastor, who was totally confounded by the unexpected move of the herbalist.

Recently he stated in an interview that he has pastor-clients across the African continent – About 1700 of them – and they approach him for different charms to boost membership in their churches, Pulse NG reports.

“Over 1, 700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking powers to perform miracles, including Prophet T.B Joshua from Nigeria.

He is my boy. I challenge him to come out and deny this.
Apart from the pastors, many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them.”

Bonsam, who operates from a shrine at Sa-Peiman, a village on the outskirts of Nsawam in east Ghana, said his god is called Kofi-Kofi and provides him with supernatural powers that are desperately needed by pastors from all walks of life.

See Video below ;

Hmm.. This life is something else.

Nice post

ihostright

Share This Post To The World