Forum Race Round 5 - Page 3

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
race round forum 5

Forum Race Round 5
(7792 Views )
Don't Mind @flexible O0o0o0o @MrCally Let Finish D Survey Before Take Us To D Table

Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
Like Post Quote
@olamideoladesino and @phanteez thats a bitter lesson for you to learn. My spanner got broken when @Dynamo and i were fixing nitros for our bugatti. So i wan com una place com borrow spanner na im i see say una garage door dey open so i come ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm... Una no win the race sha so make una dey klose una garage wella. Even @flexible leave im garage open na im make me remove im engine put beetle own. So make una no dey careless again ehn. Ehen @phanteez stop smoking this thing Shisha_goza

Guitar REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ALWAYS FRIENDS >>>>NAIRACLAN<<<<
Like Post Quote
(11-04-2018, 01:24 PM)Rayne Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
and @phanteez thats a bitter lesson for you to learn. My spanner got broken when @Dynamo and i were fixing nitros for our bugatti. So i wan com una place com borrow spanner na im i see say una garage door dey open so i come ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm... Una no win the race sha so make una dey klose una garage wella. Even @flexible leave im garage open na im make me remove im engine put beetle own. So make una no dey careless again ehn. Ehen @phanteez stop smoking this thing Shisha_goza

@Rayne

We make a good team.

Assuming we don know before we for don dey the same team since the begining of this competition.

Big Grin

@flexible@cyberlord@phanteez

@Rayne is right

Ur garage door dey open. So wen @Rayne was doing ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm to ur cars me i was realising the air in ur car tires and also i used my teeth to disconnect the breaks of ur cars when i could not see plier to cut it.

Big Grin

Like Post Quote
God Save You All, Don't You Know Yoruba Proverb Which Say Taba Soko Soja Arale Eni Loma Ba, I Dey Online Watching U Guyz So I Sen U Guz Fake Msg When U Ar Reading It So I We Go And Do D Game, @Dynamo And @Rayne Don't Careless O0o0o Because When It's Time To Post End I We Use :hammer: Nack Ur Network So It We Be Reload Instead Of Post Hahahahahaha @phanteez No Fear Will We Get Big Point If We First Them Say End Then My :hammer: Will Work Trust Me, Let Have Fun Nah Take This Shisha_goza Naw See Me How Am Smoke Smile
Shisha_goza

Zenvo End

zenvo End

Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
Like Post Quote
(11-04-2018, 01:33 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link

We make a good team.

Assuming we don know before we for don dey the same team since the begining of this competition.

Big Grin
abi o but tank God we don dey together.

Guitar REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ALWAYS FRIENDS >>>>NAIRACLAN<<<<
Like Post Quote
am sorry @flexible

still we gonna win

Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
Like Post Quote
(11-04-2018, 01:52 PM)olamideoladesino Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
And @Rayne Don't Careless O0o0o Because When It's Time To Post End I We Use :hammer: Nack Ur Network So It We Be Reload Instead Of Post Hahahahahaha @phanteez No Fear Will We Get Big Point If We First Them Say End Then My :hammer: Will Work Trust Me, Let Have Fun Nah Take This Shisha_goza Naw See Me How Am Smoke Smile
Shisha_goza

Zenvo End

zenvo End

Shisha_goza thanks...

(11-04-2018, 01:33 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
and @phanteez thats a bitter lesson for you to learn. My spanner got broken when @Dynamo and i were fixing nitros for our bugatti. So i wan com una place com borrow spanner na im i see say una garage door dey open so i come ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm... Una no win the race sha so make una dey klose una garage wella. Even @flexible leave im garage open na im make me remove im engine put beetle own. So make una no dey careless again ehn. Ehen @phanteez stop smoking this thing Shisha_goza

@Rayne

We make a good team.

Big Grin

@flexible@cyberlord@phanteez

@Rayne is right

Ur garage door dey open. So wen @Rayne was doing ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm to ur cars me i was realising the air in ur car tires and also i used my teeth to disconnect the breaks of ur cars when i could not see plier to cut it.

Big Grin
so, na you make wetin my tyre burst for road... Dont worry.... Shisha_goza

Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
Like Post Quote

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Step To Take On How To Earn More Forum Coins
Forum Race Game Season 2 (choose A Teammate)
UPDATE: Suggested Improvement For The Forum Race Game.
Forum Race Game Season 2 (garage / Store)
Forum Race Game Season 2 (round 1)
Forum Race Game Registration
NEW! Forum Race Game?

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria