-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fixed I Want One Feature To Be Added To The Forum
I Want One Feature To Be Added To The Forum The Feature Is Called Group Or Page Creation, Useful Of This Feature?
Let You Have Your Own Page Or Pages Even Group Like on Facebook
U We Be D Only One Posted In Your Group Then People Can Join And Contributed To The Group/pageExampleNot Only Mark Zugerberg Is Admin On Facebook Am Also Admin There Through My Group I Can Delete Someone Post Edit It Remove Member And Co So If We Have The Group Admin Of The Group Must Launch One Programme Like Man Of The Week But Its Nt Displayed Just Annouce In The Group, Who Also Interested In This? ? ? Drop Your Comment Bellow
As You All Know I Love Smoke And Smoking Shisha_goza Even and drink Drink jedi
Not Only Brother @flexible Will Be Admin Naa And Not Only @olamideoladesino@kharlm☆ @kissboy @cheatex Jnr We Be Mod Here Ooo I Want My Own Group
I Rep 9jawibe.Xtgem.Com
@phanteez@cyberlord@MrCally@Dynamo u think??
Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
hmm
nice one my boy
I am man of hope..........eleniyan to legit
@olamideoladesino that
will be great and encourage competetion which will drive More members here @flexible
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
sure it will drive members here, but it's like having a blog on a forum, let's say top posters have their own page here, it will become an individual work.. my opinion : Ask to become an Moderator of one of the forum section here. @cyberlordh @flexible@olamideoladesino
ah! I nearly bite my tongue in pronouncing that name
CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
so cloner are needed to do this worked those who can create plugins then @flexible permision
Shisha_goza @olamideoladesino you are ryt... I support it.
Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
THanks man my best friend gucci gang turn to shisha gang Shisha_goza have small Smoke
smokers,are prone to death
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
hahahaahahhahhahahahaahhahaah @cyberlord
(13-04-2018, 01:29 PM)cyberlord Wrote: smokers,are prone to death

see you, dey dere make bra dey wear you Shisha_goza
Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT: A New Unbelievable Feature have Been Added To The Forum flexible 13 4,717 18-07-2018, 02:20 AM
Last Post: princedan
  Blogger Vs Wordpress: Which One Is The Best? flexible 7 1,315 06-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Dilfgem
  Am Giving Out 1k Forum Coins To 20 Active Wapforumians flexible 34 4,828 28-06-2018, 08:05 AM
Last Post: flexible
  MUST READ: Do You Want To Be Getting Free Recharge! princedan 0 944 26-06-2018, 10:36 AM
  HOT: Top 10 Nigerian Forum Sites 2018 Rayne 16 8,844 21-06-2018, 09:39 PM
  HOT: Please Guys Come Join My Forum. Supreme 2 1,367 19-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Theyvid
  Now You Can Embedded Youtube Videos And Play In Direct In The Forum flexible 5 1,681 19-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Theyvid