Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
come mybb review finally my first plugin and

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Finally!! Come And Review My First Mybb Plugin.
(9.1k )
Good day everyone,
Have been working on this plugin for a while now. Its my first plugin for mybb and i hope you like it.

Its called mysociallinks, Check details and download link bellow.

Description: A plugin that lets you add social icons with links to your forum along with additional features.

Version: 1.0 (first release)

Features:
----------
1. Ability to set usergroup visibility.
2. Resize icons universally
3. Setting sociallinks position (left, right and center).
4. Setting sociallinks style.
5. Ability to use your own icon
6. Ability to set the url your icon should be directed to.

Reasons to use:
-----------------
I know most of you would be thinking why use a plugin to do this when i can just edit the template and do this. But this plugin makes life easier for you. You also get features you cant obtain easily while editing templates.

About plugin:
---------------
This plugin contains 35 settings. But it uses peekers to display related settings when activated or needed.

You also have 10 slots which means you can add 10 social icons with links to your forum.

Also know that sociallinks appear only when activated.
You also get some cool social icons you can use, you need to upload them to use them. They are located in the plugin zip file. Or you could change the links to your icon url.

You also get the ability to select plugin visibility. Which means you get to choose if guests, members, admins, mods, super mods etc can see your sociallinks. Or perhaps all of the above.

--------
Thank you for using my plugin. This is acctually the first version more features in future versions

Download link:
----------------
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=1134

Nice
i congrats you for the work

am also coming with a plugin that will allow you to share forum post directly to your Facebook page

(07-06-2018, 11:25 AM)flexible Wrote: Nice
i congrats you for the work

am also coming with a plugin that will allow you to share forum post directly to your Facebook page

Thanks bro. And i cant wait to use that ur plugin. Also count me in if u need help or want me to contribute.

@flexible

Nice work! Bravo!

good job done

Nice One

This is so nice.

good

nice Big Grin

wow

ihostright

Share This Post To The World