Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (photo - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (photo - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

Sponsored
Help Center
Buy Items

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
in fake makes policeman who photo n15 lagos daily 000

Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (photo

(1611 Views )
A fake police officer, Gregory Anyasodo, has been arrested by the Lagos Police command. Anyasodo, 47, was arrested on Thursday, May 17, by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) at Oshodi area of Lagos state.
His arrest followed a report by one of his victims, Emmanuella Joseph to the Lagos police command.

Joseph alleged that Anyasodo had confiscated her bag which contained N125, 000 and threatened to arrest her. A search warrant around the area the incident occurred led to the arrest of the fake officer while a Anyasodo was arrested on Thursday by operatives of the RRS at Oshodi after one of his victims, Mrs Emmanuella Joseph, reported that he had confiscated her bag which contained N125,000 was recovered from him.

Anyasodo while confessing to seizing a bag from Joseph said he came to Lagos in 2016 but started impersonating the police after he could not get a job.

“I have been arrested six times in Owerri for impersonation. I have impersonated WAEC and JAMB officials. I have been arrested thrice by Shell Camp police, Owerri for impersonation," Anyasodo said.

"I am a father of six. I left my wife with six children when I was coming to Lagos. I have been sleeping in hotels since I got to Lagos. Occasionally, people allow me to sleep on the balconies and corridors of their house after I had convinced them that I am a stranger. I make between N10,000 to N15, 000 daily parading myself as police officer and extorting innocent people.

The police on Friday, May 18, urged Nigerians never to allow these officers search their cars or house without subjecting themselves to a search first.
@flexible
Attached Files Image(s)

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Lagos Sars Operatives Extort N5,000 From Woman, Friends, Threaten To Kill Them
NEW! Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (photo)
UPDATE: 73-year-old Man Who Impregnated 14-year-old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photo
Drama As Man Is Stopped From Stabbing Himself To Death In Apparent Suicide (photo)
UPDATE: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.video
NEW! Female Civil Servant Sentenced To Prison For Defrauding Deaf And Dumb Man (photo)
NEW! A Lady Parks Suv And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (video

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria