-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter Here Guys, Am So Confused
You Guys Am So Confused About This New York Guy Called @derispaka25

He Register Yesterday, And Before I will Know, He Have Posted Over 2 thousands Post and He Have Reach Posting Freak Rank.

Check His Profile To Get What am Saying,
So now am asking You Guys, cos what he is posting self, i dont understand it.

He is posting something like drugs and where to get them, and that contain too much of spamming.

So Guys What am asking Now Is, Shey This guy is a Bots Or Human?, Because even me self all my post have not reach 1k talkless of Reaching 2k that This @derispaka25 have.

Infact what wonder me is that ,this guy is now reach than me in The Market Value he have over 200,000 Coins, check that here http://wapforum.com.ng/newpoints.php?action=stats

Please Is This Guy a Robots Or Human?
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
You Guys Come To My aids oo
@Theyvid@Cyberlordh @samzkid
@Cheatex Jnr@Salim@Badooskid
@Cyberking@kharlm☆
@Hackinubee@MasterKhoded
@Mrblins@Hemelse
@Erosion
Boss @flexible pls help us removed this stupid user ,infact i dint enjoy the forum since yesterday ,cos na him post full the New Post | Today Post
lwkmd Big Grin
the guy na bot Big Grin
(05-01-2018, 11:21 AM)Clive Wrote: lwkmd Big Grin
the guy na bot Big Grin

Infact I Just They Purge Since, Cos All His Post May Hinder Google From Visiting The Forum Again. Lemme go Charge My Pc and Delete all His Yeye Post at once
Thanks @Clive
he his now banned @flexible
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
(05-01-2018, 11:53 AM)Cyberlordh Wrote: he his now banned @flexible

Yeah Have Banned Him
Big Grin... baddest bot
it is not a bot
“ I just wanna say nothing is permanent in this world, only change
(05-01-2018, 02:44 PM)kharlm Wrote: it is not a bot

Then What is It, If Is Not a Bot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wapforum Man Of The Week Competition, Enter And Vote flexible 2 275 Yesterday, 03:28 PM
Last Post: naijatab
  UPDATE: Please Enter And Review This My Wapkiz Blog. Supreme 0 178 12-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Supreme
  Man Of The Week Voting, Enter Here flexible 7 1,352 08-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Kellynice
  Have You Ever Wondered Why Atm Pins Have 4 Digit Code? Here Is Why! Cheatex Jnr 7 4,501 01-07-2018, 08:50 PM
Last Post: princedan
  It Is Time For Man Of The Week Nomination, Enter And Nominate Yourself flexible 7 1,274 29-06-2018, 11:43 PM
Last Post: flexible
  Enter And Vote For Man Of The Week Contestants For This Week flexible 10 2,090 25-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Last Post: naijatab
  SHARED: Don't Enter You Will Die Of Laugther cyberlord 9 3,471 21-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Last Post: princedan