Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
tutorial mysql and css php html

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Php, Mysql, Css And Html Tutorial
(4k )
super wapforum it's being a while here and glad to see the forum moving forward First of all(INTRODUCTION) lol just kidding I really wanna thank God for Grace I sha did not die Ehen ope to si olorun ni gba yen now. A big shout-out to @flexible@MrCally@Samboizz@Profolaafe@phanteez(in your case reduce that Shisha_goza ) @olamidesino @naijaplus una plenty Jawe @everyone una Weldon.
Yap like I said I am back and to launch that I want to start tutorial on the above listed topic and I don't know if there are pple who are interested so I need just 4 pple to show interest so I will know that am not just giving out whats irrelevant.
SO IF YOU INTERESTED USE THE COMMENTS BOX TO SIGNIFY

I will be The Second Tutor For PHP, CSS, HTML

Rayne likes this post

(17-10-2018, 09:32 AM)flexible Wrote: I will be The Second Tutor For PHP, CSS, HTML

Boss longest tym

I will like to learn

ihostright

Share This Post To The World