Come And Participate In (dynamo's) Webmaster Contest

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
s come in participate webmaster dynamo and contest

Come And Participate In (dynamo's) Webmaster Contest
(3809 Views )
Good day guys...

A guy sent me a message on facebook, told me he likes my forum and blog, I was even happy at first. But that happiness changed when he asked me a question i still never answer...

"He said why is it that i have a forum and a blog and i dont have a website"

I quickly check his profile and saw (am a verified webmaster and programmer) on his status.

So am asking you guys the same question.

Anybody with a sensible difference between a.

1) website

2) blog

3) forum.

Like Post Quote
Shisha_goza @flexible. Come and ansa o. @flexible, you only have a forum, you dont have a website. Why? Oya ansa this one Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Shisha_goza

Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
Like Post Quote
Uh

Like Post Quote
@Dynamo am in.

website: a set of related web pages located under a single domain name. so forum and blog is still a website.

blog: A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. I can also define it as a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. you grab

forum: An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.

Best Regards
Kharlm
Waiting for my 1k

“ I just wanna say nothing is permanent in this world, only change
Like Post Quote
A website in return can be anything. Anything on the internet presented in HTML/CSS or Java/Javascript/Python/Php, etc. comprises of a website. A webiste may be complimented with a blog, but the home page would be more for browsing other pages and not just posts. Fully functional and eye-catchy websites are usually cost consuming tasks as you would have to build from the base up. However with platforms and services like Adobe Dreamweaver, you could build your own website.

A blog can be a part of a website, in the form of a separate page and linked to the homepage. A website is a bigger aspect and its limitations are little to none. A website could be anything from a single page to a 1 Billion-users social network (Say, Facebook).

Basic identification of a website:

A homepage that displays content from several sections of internal website pages.
A design portfolio of work.
A blog might be a part of a website, but not the only thing.
A Frequently asked questions page that readers can browse to get more information.
A page of client testimonials and feedback.
Company’s terms and privacy statements pages.
A Contact form that allows visitors to get in touch.
A services/products page that displays what they have to offer for the visitors.

While A blog is basically a web log that a blogger makes use for chronological listing of blog posts. A blog has the most recent content shown first followed by the previously updated content. A blog can be easily started with services like WordPress, Blogger, etc. and do not need you to start something from the scratch, providing you with the entire system including design templates.

A blog thrives on new content and more updated it is, the more attention it will get. That doesn’t mean tons of scraps will equal gold mine. Quality and regularly updated content are examples of a good blog.

Basic identification of Blogs:

A chronological listing of blog posts.
A commenting system that invites readers to participate in the communication and leave behind comments.
Blog posts are archived by date, category, author, tags and sub-categories.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds for posts and/or comments for feed-readers like Feedly, etc.

An Online forum is referred to as a bulletin board or discussion area.

Forums come in all shapes and sizes. The main objective is to provide an area where members can interact with questions, answers and discussions on a given topic.

Each forum states the topic and tries to keep the discussions on topic. However, this can often vary from forum to forum as forums can fall under catagories. this my number, +2347081971737

Like Post Quote
(15-05-2018, 12:50 AM)davidglad Wrote: A website in return can be anything. Anything on the internet presented in HTML/CSS or Java/Javascript/Python/Php, etc. comprises of a website. A webiste may be complimented with a blog, but the home page would be more for browsing other pages and not just posts. Fully functional and eye-catchy websites are usually cost consuming tasks as you would have to build from the base up. However with platforms and services like Adobe Dreamweaver, you could build your own website.

A blog can be a part of a website, in the form of a separate page and linked to the homepage. A website is a bigger aspect and its limitations are little to none. A website could be anything from a single page to a 1 Billion-users social network (Say, Facebook).

Basic identification of a website:

A homepage that displays content from several sections of internal website pages.
A design portfolio of work.
A blog might be a part of a website, but not the only thing.
A Frequently asked questions page that readers can browse to get more information.
A page of client testimonials and feedback.
Company’s terms and privacy statements pages.
A Contact form that allows visitors to get in touch.
A services/products page that displays what they have to offer for the visitors.

While A blog is basically a web log that a blogger makes use for chronological listing of blog posts. A blog has the most recent content shown first followed by the previously updated content. A blog can be easily started with services like WordPress, Blogger, etc. and do not need you to start something from the scratch, providing you with the entire system including design templates.

A blog thrives on new content and more updated it is, the more attention it will get. That doesn’t mean tons of scraps will equal gold mine. Quality and regularly updated content are examples of a good blog.

Basic identification of Blogs:

A chronological listing of blog posts.
A commenting system that invites readers to participate in the communication and leave behind comments.
Blog posts are archived by date, category, author, tags and sub-categories.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds for posts and/or comments for feed-readers like Feedly, etc.

An Online forum is referred to as a bulletin board or discussion area.

Forums come in all shapes and sizes. The main objective is to provide an area where members can interact with questions, answers and discussions on a given topic.

Each forum states the topic and tries to keep the discussions on topic. However, this can often vary from forum to forum as forums can fall under catagories. this my number, +2347081971737

This how people fail exam, he need sensible difference you kept on writing story

“ I just wanna say nothing is permanent in this world, only change
Like Post Quote
Oga ooo, Just passing bg

Like Post Quote
I wonder whats the Difference between them too. Here is a sensible Difference between website forum and blog.

I'm not going to explain what they are individually but will only give a the Difference. Ok

A website is like the root and stalk of blog and forum.
That is to say that a blog and forum are like the branches of a website, so they are only part of or features of a website.

A blog as a part of a website which can also be placed on a different domain is similar but very different from the other part of a website called forum which could also be placed in a separate domain name like a blog.

Blog is used to share information like news etc and it allows comments and feedbacks. While forum is for discussion in board, thread/topic order.

Hope i have differentiated them to your satisfaction @Dynamo
Waiting for my 1k Smile

Ah! @kharlm☆ was that a sensible Difference or just a definition of the three? Rolleyes

Forget about @davidglad he just copied a not from a blog or so Big Grin

Your fingers and toes are your little friends, be kind to them. MrCallySmile
Like Post Quote
(15-05-2018, 02:14 PM)MrCally Wrote: I wonder whats the Difference between them too. Here is a sensible Difference between website forum and blog.

I'm not going to explain what they are individually but will only give a the Difference. Ok

A website is like the root and stalk of blog and forum.
That is to say that a blog and forum are like the branches of a website, so they are only part of or features of a website.

A blog as a part of a website which can also be placed on a different domain is similar but very different from the other part of a website called forum which could also be placed in a separate domain name like a blog.

Blog is used to share information like news etc and it allows comments and feedbacks. While forum is for discussion in board, thread/topic order.

Hope i have differentiated them to your satisfaction @Dynamo
Waiting for my 1k Smile

Ah! @kharlm☆ was that a sensible Difference or just a definition of the three? Rolleyes

Forget about @davidglad he just copied a not from a blog or so Big Grin
Enemies of wisdom and progress.

Like Post Quote
Sorry guys...

@kharlm☆
@phanteez
@davidglad
@others

I already posted the answer but flexible deleted it for some stupid reason. I dont know why.

Like Post Quote

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
NEW! Wapforum Man Of The Week To Come In A New Dimension (Bloggers Only)
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Features, Specs And Price
HOT: 9mobile Free Browsing With Social And Chat Pak On Kpntunnel Revolution Vpn
Should Peter And Paul Re-unite? Lets Hear Your Opinion
HOT: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Features, Specs And Price
HOT: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Features, Specs And Price
Infinix Hot S3x Features, Specifications And Price

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria