Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
to btc finally go back now might for normal

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Btc Might Finally Go Back To Normal For Now
(10.9k )
The retard isn’t allowed to sell coins anymore. Expect the price to boom until September when the court hearing happens. Make sure to set a reminder on the 15th (couple days before) the court hearing on the 18th and dump your coins

lol. bad market

chai they want to send me back to my village

Source?

I personally think that April is going to be a good month, or at least the start of a wonderful beginning. I looked at bitexbook platform and it seems that BTC price back to normal. I am waiting until it reaches $12,000 and then I will exchange my BTC Smile

(14-03-2018, 12:45 PM)GreyJ0y Wrote: I personally think that April is going to be a good month, or at least the start of a wonderful beginning. I looked at bitexbook platform and it seems that BTC price back to normal. I am waiting until it reaches $12,000 and then I will exchange my BTC Smile

sharp guy

GreyJ0y likes this post

(14-03-2018, 01:33 PM)flexible Wrote:
(14-03-2018, 12:45 PM)GreyJ0y Wrote: I personally think that April is going to be a good month, or at least the start of a wonderful beginning. I looked at bitexbook platform and it seems that BTC price back to normal. I am waiting until it reaches $12,000 and then I will exchange my BTC Smile

sharp guy

yeah I hope for a good BTC rise

ihostright

Share This Post To The World