-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blogger Vs Wordpress: Which One Is The Best?
The arrival of blogging platforms brought the greatest revolution in the history of the internet.

Thanks to platforms like Blogger and WordPress, our blogs go live on the internet in very less efforts.
They made it so easy that the craze of blogging spread like wildfire. Hundreds of new bloggers started to come out day by day.

But since a number of blogging platforms have evolved, it becomes a challenge for newbies to pick the most suitable blogging platform.

As WordPress and Blogger are the two most popular blogging platforms, the most common question newbies ask is which is better of these two.

Please Wapforumians, Between Blogger and WordPress which is the the best and the reason

Attached Files Image(s)

There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
I can't really say
@flexible Whch kind question you are asking??

If newbie ask you, What will you say???
I Love To Help.
Observing
i choose blogger because

changing the apperance of your blog will be easily done
also your posts will be indexed in the Search Engines much quicker with Blogger
It is also easy to use, quick to start
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
(03-07-2018, 06:19 PM)cyberlord Wrote: i choose blogger because

changing the apperance of your blog will be easily done
also your posts will be indexed in the Search Engines much quicker with Blogger
It is also easy to use, quick to start

you don't know anything about blogging platforms... SMH
Word press remain the best.
Most popular site in Nigeria use it

Www.kellynicexclusive.com.ng
WordPress is the best

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifa Road To World Cup 98: The Best Sports Video Game Bigga 0 476 07-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Bigga
  MUST READ: Top Best Blog For The Late Year 2017 flexible 16 10,535 02-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Last Post: princedan
  MUST READ: Why Petroleum Jelly May Not Be The Best Thing To Heal Cuts princedan 0 554 26-06-2018, 10:53 AM
  Best Antivirus Apps For Android Phones pino 3 2,501 21-06-2018, 09:14 PM
  HOT: Top 5 Best Keyboard Apps For Your Android cyberlord 3 2,788 21-06-2018, 09:12 PM
  Pick And Drop : Kana Or Fake Love, Which Is Better. Supreme 1 629 14-06-2018, 03:50 PM
  MUST READ: Best 9mobile Apn Settings For Fast Browsing 2018 LUKASSO BLOG 0 608 27-05-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: LUKASSO BLOG