06-08-2022, 05:51 AM
Audiobook Builder 2.2.3 macOS
Language: Multilingual | File size: 24 MB
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest.
When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes® instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
• Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There's no need to suffer through it again.
• Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
• Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project's audio settings to suit your personal taste.
• iTunes integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
• Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project's audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.