Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Aimtoget.com.ng Wordpress Theme (beta) Shared
(19.7k )
(06-04-2018, 08:36 PM)Chidera Wrote: Can I see the demo please

here is the demo
https://expongr.com

Hello There,

first of all
I am not a blogger or a web designer so please don't tell me to create mine, that means you should stop sh*tting me

and if I can create that type of yeye theme so called beta mode of aimtoget.com i swear to god I will share it for free, so have some time to think about your career on internet not just being a null headed @Cheatex Jnr

so funny @Cheatex Jnr I can't believe that you are the one in this type of messy state today, don't just do something that will only favor you alone, just go and check out the statistics of that your yeye theme what is the use of sharing it now, Cos it seems like you are left alone with an unknown download right, hmm this is so funny but I can't laugh straightly I really need to bend over before I can laugh.

I always remember this...
"do it for the people who are in need of it", soo please stop doing it for your own self just to secured some forum points, this is critical also a bullsh*t so please stop it.

"a word is enough for a wise"

back to you

@flexible do you know what this thread can cause to the whole structure of the forum, this is among the most crucial part of killing yourself and your forum, ain't you afraid of ruining your career, probably now you have looses more than 20 members trust in you for helping them out because some of them are all in need and also the visitors/guests who decided to register on this forum that found out that he/she had to pay for it before he/she can or be able to download it do you think they will come back another day you know that this is totally wrong my guy switch up your level,

NOTICE THIS: I willingly compose this to pass out the little I have in mind and I didn't regret writing this because I fely like have just rescued a sinking ship... @Hack said so...

@Hackinubee you have to tell him the bitter truth oooooh

I am really out of here for now...

(08-04-2018, 02:57 AM)Hack Wrote: Hello There,

first of all
I am not a blogger or a web designer so please don't tell me to create mine, that means you should stop sh*tting me

and if I can create that type of yeye theme so called beta mode of aimtoget.com i swear to god I will share it for free, so have some time to think about your career on internet not just being a null headed @Cheatex Jnr

so funny @Cheatex Jnr I can't believe that you are the one in this type of messy state today, don't just do something that will only favor you alone, just go and check out the statistics of that your yeye theme what is the use of sharing it now, Cos it seems like you are left alone with an unknown download right, hmm this is so funny but I can't laugh straightly I really need to bend over before I can laugh.

"do it for the people who are in need of it", soo please stop doing it for your own self just to secured some forum points, this is critical also a bullsh*t so please stop it.

back to you

@flexible do you know what this thread can cause to the whole structure of the forum, this is among the most crucial part of killing yourself and your forum, ain't you afraid of ruining your career, probably now you have looses more than 20 members trust in you for helping them out because some of them are all in need and also the visitors/guests who decided to register on this forum that found out that he/she had to pay for it before he/she can or be able to download it do you think they will come back another day you know that this is totally wrong my guy switch up your level,

NOTICE THIS: I willingly compose this to pass out the little I have in mind and I didn't regret writing this because I fely like have just rescued a sinking ship... @Hack said so...

I'll be waiting for the theme. ???

Hack likes this post

@Hack,in this life we can't pleased everybody, but next time, we will heed to that advice

Hack likes this post

(08-04-2018, 06:59 AM)Cheatex Jnr Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 02:57 AM)Hack Wrote: Hello There,

first of all

back to you

I'll be waiting for the theme. ???

@Cheatex Jnr
See do not wait for any theme because that is not my field, and if you want me to get it from my friends I do that and share it on this forum for free.

(08-04-2018, 07:04 AM)flexible Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
,in this life we can't pleased everybody, but next time, we will heed to that advice

I am really happy to hear that from you @flexible.

Demo themes is change

Nice One, blood

Good

Good

Site can't be reached

ihostright

Share This Post To The World