Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
a “your died cocaine overdose” davido mother of tells kemi olunloyo

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

“your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose”, Kemi Olunloyo Tells Davido
(162 )
It appears the ‘war’ between popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke aka Davido and controversial social media user, Kemi Olunloyo is not coming to an end any time soon.

Kemi Onlunloyo has taken to micro blogging platform, Twitter to alleged that Davido’s mother died of cocaine overdose.

According to her, Davido sexually harassed her and called her a “werey” (Meaning mad person).

In a series of tweet, she dragged the singer as usual.

Read her tweets below…
“Sexual violence in Nigeria starts with sexual harassment. @davido fans don’t know how he sexually harassed me October 20th 2018. His fans and associates endorse this reckless behavior and it spirals. He has found it hard to say “Sorry”, an easy word that goes a long way.”

“Let’s name this thread #FightSexualViolence. A 55yo Journalist doing her job writes about you. You don’t like it. What warrants you to go on Twitter telling her to “oil her pussy because she’s lacking sex”? It is absolutely Disrespectful @davido. A can of worms now haunting u”

“What warrants you to call me “cheap drug user?” and “Werey” in three tweets? Did your mother teach you manners? No! Vero died of a cocaine overdose. I lived on your street in 1993 and even babysat you occasionally. You told DJ Abass you don’t know me. True!”

“#FightSexualViolence @TiwaSavage your mgt mate plead to me several times to end this fight with you and I repeated to her it’s NOT going to happen till you apologise for those tweets. She said u were upset because I mentioned your late mother. Do u know how @Richkjtmusic feels?”

“@SAMKLEF plead to me to let things go. I said NO! Nobody forgives and forgets. You cannot do both. I am NOT forgiving you as I told @SaharaReporters and will never forget. I HATE U @davido with passion. You sexually harassed me! You apologise! It was WRONG”

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ihostright

Share This Post To The World