Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
a an children “i’d juliet my than rather unhappy be show mom marriage” single

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

“i’d Rather Be A Single Mom Than Show My Children An Unhappy Marriage” – Juliet
(1.1k )
hyperstv
Actress and former SoundCity presenter, Juliet Mgborukwe has said she will rather be a single mom than show her children an unhappy marriage.

The actress shocked Nigerians in July 2018 when she announced she and husband Chima Ojukwu were separating for the second time. She accused him of domestic violence and shared photos and videos as proof.

It was messy as Chima also made some allegations of his own and they both went ahead to air their personal affairs on Instagram.

Today, Juliet has shared a photo with a baby girl and they were both twinning.

She captioned the photo: “I’d rather be a single mom than show my children an unhappy marriage.”

hyperstv

ihostright

Share This Post To The World