Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Hi Guest this is an announcement for guests !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'scamming' Her (photos)
14-05-2018, 01:49 PM,
White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'scamming' Her (photos)
A white lady with the username @sk_nana-momma took to her Instagram page to call out a Nigerian man for allegedly scamming her.

She Wrote:

ATTENTION WOMEN OUT THERE! PLEASE SHARE!!The EFCC has been contacted. Beware of this person... I have “known” him 7 months now and beware!!! Do not fall for his lies!! He claims to be a Godly man... his true colors came out when I don’t want a relationship with him... I have every message he has sent me, all receipts of everything sent to him... please beware ladies!!! I fell in love with this man, my whole family and friends “knew” him... just a message for females to guard your hearts and minds and put God first always #lessonslearned #fake #godhelphim #exposed LOUIS OMENOGOR OVILI is the name he goes by. Please talk with this person with caution. His WhatsApp is Louis Okkin, Facebook name Omen Branded... BEWARE @flexible

Attached Files
.jpg   vcgf.jpg (Size: 91.97 KB / Downloads: 2)