Hello There, Guest!!
Current time: 02-24-2018, 01:54 AM
Register | Lost Password?

Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
share My Top Best Wordpress Plugins I Can’t Do Without On My Blog
12-29-2017, 06:50 AM,
My Top Best Wordpress Plugins I Can’t Do Without On My Blog
I have been a WordPress Content management software user for the past few years, and i must confess, it one of the best CMS today. i use it to power http://www.plaza.ng . I have used tons of plugins but there are some i just can’t do without. in no particular order, below are my top plugins i use in this blog.

Ad Injection This plugin helps simplify the placement of my ADS. i use it to conveniently and easily insert Google Adsense and other AD network code in my blog.

Backup Scheduler This is one of the best free WP backup plugins . I personally use it to schedule backup this blog to a safe server. You can choose to back up only database or just some selected table, database and selected file, and full blog backup at a schedule time.

Wordfence Security Wordfence Security is a free enterprise class security plugin that includes a firewall, anti-virus scanning, malicious URL scanning and live traffic including crawlers. Wordfence is the only WordPress security plugin that can verify and repair your core, theme and plugin files, even if you don’t have backups. i rely on this plugin for my blog security.

WP Super Cache This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After an html file is generated your web server will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts. The static html files will be served to the vast majority of your users, but because a user’s details are displayed in the comment form after they leave a comment those requests are handled by the legacy caching engine.

Bulletproof Security This an all-in-one security plugin for your blog, it protect your blog while you’re asleep. it protects your WordPress website against XSS, RFI, CRLF, CSRF, Base64, Code Injection and SQL Injection hacking attempts. One-click .htaccess WordPress security protection. Protects wp-config.php, bb-config.php, php.ini, php5.ini, install.php and readme.html with .htaccess security protection. Security Logging. HTTP Error Logging. One-click Website Maintenance Mode (HTTP 503). Additional website security checks: DB errors off, file and folder permissions check… System Info: PHP, MySQL, OS, Server, Memory Usage, IP, SAPI, DNS, Max Upload… Built-in .htaccess file editing, uploading and downloading. A must have plugin.

Google XML Sitemaps This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.

Google Analytics for WordPress This plugin easily integrate Google Analytic code into your blog. you won’t have to do any major analytic configuration coding, all you need do is just select your desire Analytic settings from your WordPress dashboard.

Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin I have always hated captcha, i couldn’t be more happy when i stumble on this plugin. This plugin will add a client side generated checkbox to your comment form asking users to confirm that they are not a spammer. It is a lot less trouble to click a box than it is to enter a CAPTCHA and because the box is generated via client side javascript that bots cannot see, it should stop 99% of all automated spam bots. A check is made that the checkbox has been checked before the comment is submitted so there’s no chance that a comment will be lost if it’s being submitted by legitimate human user.

MobilePress This plugin is one of the top WP plugin to mobilize websites. it renders a mobile friendly version of your WordPress website or blog. It allows for custom themes and a few other mobile friendly settings to enhance your blog mobile view.
12-29-2017, 07:02 AM,
RE: My Top Best Wordpress Plugins I Can’t Do Without On My Blog
All WordPress master come and see o

@Hackinubee@pixblog@west389@Theyvid@Mrblins@MasterKhoded

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Shared Wordpress Flat Visual Chat Premium Plugin Abollyhost 1 403 02-13-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: naijaplus
  HELP: how can I set my hottopix wordpress theme to be like 360baze.com ? emmyloaded 5 1,365 02-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: naijaplus
  SHARED: How To Disable Comment Url From Wordpress Theme emmyloaded 5 1,222 01-20-2018, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Noblest
  HELP: Which Host Do You Recommend For Starting Up A Wordpress Blog? Noblest 4 988 01-20-2018, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Noblest
  Why I Stopped Using Mobilepress Plugins On My Wordpress Blog Cheatex Jnr 2 1,066 12-30-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: flexible
  TUTORIAL: 3 Ways On How To Install Wordpress Themes Cheatex Jnr 1 780 12-29-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: kharlm
  SHARED: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Wordpress To Build Cms Abollyhost 2 858 12-28-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Mrblins