The Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB) has reacted to reported release of 2018 UTME results.
Reports had on Tuesday emerged on social media that the UTME 2018 results have been released, with some candidates posting their alleged results online.
However, the board spokesman, Dr Fabian Benjamin, told DAILY POST that candidates should disregard the UTME results making the rounds.
He said the results were fake, advising candidates to wait patiently for the original results to be released.
Recall that the Registrar of the board, Ishaq Oloyede, had given reasons for the delayed result.
Oloyede had said, “We want to monitor everything that happens through our CCT cameras. Last year, we proved a point that there is nothing extraordinary in the immediate release of results but we had to cancel some results when we found out what happened in some centres.
Fabian, therefore, maintained that although the UTME results are ready,