Hello There, Guest!!
Current time: 02-23-2018, 04:15 AM
Register | Lost Password?

Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must read Salman Is Finally Married !
02-11-2018, 06:33 AM,
Salman Is Finally Married !
Use Goodbye Spammer on Faysal.
about the wedding Now the end is all speculation-imagination. Khan-house at the wedding of the wedding. But did he find a woman in mind? Recently, there was no film promotion that did not have to face the question of his marriage. But he did not answer immediately.

Although, in a statement, in 2016, she will tweet herself if she gets married. And for that reason many people were surprised to see Salman's tweet on Tuesday afternoon. At the same time, a question continues to dither, one of the Bollywood bachelors in the end? One fan sat down, please write down before being my heartfelt.

Many of the fans also thought of Salman Khan Khan's other than marriage. What is that Many tweeted Salman asked tweet, Find a heroine for the new film? Within a few hours, the fan rescinded around 10 thousand fans. There are 14 thousand shares. And like about 52 thousand. But in the midst of the storm in the social media, the whole thing has been revealed by Salman himself.

Shalaka Launches Ayush Sharma in her own production. Right now the name of the film will be, 'Lavratri'. And under the guidance of Abiraj Minabala, he found the film's heroine , Warina Hussein.
Salman wrote a picture of Warina , there is nothing to worry about. 'Ladki Mil Gayi, Warina' for Aishwarya Film Do not worry then , Have fun.

Get these awesome news Visti http://HumanBD.GQ everyday.
02-13-2018, 09:52 AM,
RE: Salman Is Finally Married !
Hmmm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Can’t Wait Anymore I’m Getting Married Soon – Singer Falz emmyloaded 10 1,521 02-13-2018, 09:55 AM
Last Post: naijaplus